Tuesday, June 22, 2010

an amazing opportunity

My aunt and uncle may be buying a new house and it is AWESOME! I didn't take pictures of the inside, but it is really so cute.
house

I think I just might want to have a house like this some day. Maybe... sometimes I think I am really just a city girl, but walking around this place was so relaxing.
free

It is on almost 6 acres, with incredible views. It felt really good being there, walking around checking the place out.
fresh air

And look at these two!! So precious...
IMG_5031

I really hope they get the house and all goes right for them. Seriously - see the look on my uncle's face, staring out, taking it all in? He looks so peaceful and happy. Home should make us all feel this way, huh?
my uncle

To my Uncle Steve and Aunt Lou.. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!! xo~Lisa

No comments: